Bạn cần hỗ trợ?

Tổng hợp Fv Reference Number Là Gì

Nhận định Fv Reference Number Là Gì là ý tưởng trong content hiện tại của Myphamngahan.com. Theo dõi content để biết chi tiết nhé.

REMINDER: Following the chronology of steps allows you to easily access the information you need to apply for a visa.

Bạn đang xem: Fv reference number là gì

Visa renewal / extension

How do I renew/extend my visa ?

I am in France and I wish to renew or extend my visa, I must contact the prefecture of my place of residence. If I am in my country of residence, I contact the consular services or the competent service provider

thienmaonline.vn features Why is the online visa application process unavailable in my country?

The service is currently being deployed. Online demand is gradually being extended to all countries.

Why is no information available in my native language?

General information about visas is available in French, English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic and Russian. Depending on the stage of completion of the launch of thienmaonline.vn, information specific to country of residence will be available in approximately 40 additional languages.

Managing your account Managing your thienmaonline.vn account? Please go to the “My Account” space or start your online visa application; Please enter your surname, first name and a valid email address as well as your preferred language; In a few minutes, you will receive an email containing an activation link for your thienmaonline.vn account. You will then receive a second email with your temporary password, which you should change as soon as you have logged in; The activation link will direct you to thienmaonline.vn where you can validate your email address using the code you received in the email; To finish the process, you must answer a secret question in case you forget your password; Your account is now active and you can access all thienmaonline.vn services. What should I do if the activation link I received by email doesn”t work?

Some emailing programmes do not recognise links over several lines; the link can be broken and not work. Simply copy/paste the entire link into your browser”s address bar.

What should I do if I have forgotten or lost my password? Click on “Forgot your password?” in the login area; Enter your email address and answer the secret question you defined when you set up the account; In a few minutes, you will receive an activation link enabling you to reset your password. What if my account is locked?

Your account will be locked for one hour; you can then try again. You can also follow the forgotten password procedure.

What if I deleted my account?

You can create a new account:

With the same email address within 48 hours after deleting it. By using a new email address. How can I change the language of my account?

N.B.: It is essential to select the correct language when creating your account as it cannot be modified. If you select the wrong language, you must close the account and wait 48 hours before creating a new one.

Schengen area: entering and staying Do I need a visa to enter the Schengen area?

All foreign nationals require a visa to enter the Schengen area unless exempt. This exemption depends on:

The nationality of the applicant; The type of passport; Whether the traveller has a residence permit or a long-stay visa valid in France or a State that applies the Schengen accords; The duration of stay; The part of the French Republic the traveller plans to visit (France’s European or non-European territories).

Important: not being required to obtain a visa or be in possession of a visa is not sufficient to grant automatic right of entry and does not exempt you from proving the purpose of your stay and your means of subsistence during a Border controls.

I have a French residence permit. Do I need a visa?

If you have a valid residence permit authorising you to reside in France, you do not need an entry visa. However, if members of your family do not have residence permits, they must apply for a visa unless exempt.

I hold a French residence permit but I’ve mislaid it. Do I need a visa?

Foreign nationals holding a residence permit in France and who have declared this document lost or stolen to the local authorities must apply for a return visa from the consulate in order to enter France again. It is recommended that foreign nationals holding a French residence permit keep this document safely at all times when travelling overseas.

I want to apply for a visa for the Principality of Monaco. Is there a special procedure? Short-stay visa

Foreign nationals who are authorised to enter mainland France for a short stay without a visa are also authorised to enter Monaco without a visa as are holders of residence permits issued by a Schengen State. The holder of a Schengen visa valid in France is also authorised to enter and stay in Monaco.

When a short-stay visa is required and the main destination is Monaco, the consulate in France will issue a Schengen visa valid for Monaco and the Schengen area.

Long-stay visa

Your application will be passed on to the Monegasque authorities. The visa will be issued by the Monegasque authorities following their agreement.

The visa application file must include:

Three long-stay visa application forms; Three recent passport photographs; Your original passport (and photocopies of the main pages).

You will also have to provide:

A copy of your criminal record; A sworn statement indicating that the applicant has never been sentenced in his/her country of origin or elsewhere, has not been declared bankrupt, and is not involved in any on-going legal or criminal proceedings. Supporting documents as to the purpose of the trip: An employment contract signed by the Principality”s Employment Department; An application to set up a business or a company; A marriage licence for spouses of French, Monegasque or foreign nationals residing in Monaco; A bank statement showing sufficient means of subsistence: verification of the amount of these means falls under the sole remit of the Monegasque authorities; a bank certificate certifying that the applicant is able to live in Monaco without exercising any gainful activity is deemed sufficient. Proof of accommodation: A lease or pre-tenancy agreement; A property deed; Or a proof of residency letter; Or a written undertaking by the interested party to produce one of these three documents within three months of his/her arrival in the Principality. I can”t find the type of my travel document or the type of visa which match my situation. Whom should I contact?

You must contact your visa center.

How long is a short-stay visa valid for? Can I leave the Schengen area and return on the same visa?

The visa stamp indicates the validity of the visa and the authorised length of stay. A visa may be issued for a single entry or multiple entries.

The maximum length of a stay is that which is indicated on the visa and will vary depending on the purpose of your stay.

Key points You must leave the Schengen area no later than the expiry date shown on your visa; You must not exceed the authorised length of stay during the validity of the visa; If you have been authorised to stay for 90 days, you must not remain in the Schengen area for over 90 days in any 180-day period; this period must not exceed the duration of the visa or the 90-day period, which commences on the date of the first entry into the Schengen area.

Compliance with these durations and the validity of the visa are checked when entering or leaving the Schengen area. Should you fail to comply, you may be refused entry/exit at the border.

I hold a temporary long-stay “Residence permit exemption” visa. Can I travel within the Schengen area?

A Type D long-stay visa issued in France or by another Schengen country allows you to travel in the Schengen area for a maximum period of 90 days in any 180-day period during your visa’s validity period subject to presenting supporting documents as to the purpose of your visit and your means of subsistence.

This is valid for all long-stay visas indicating the letter ‘D’ during the validity period.

Must I present any documents, other than my passport, when I get to the border control in the Schengen area?

If you were granted a short-stay visa or were exempt from obtaining a short-stay visa during your arrival in France, you must be able to satisfy all the border police’s requests:

Your passport (with a visa, if this applies to your situation); Supporting documents as to the purpose of your trip to France, your means of subsistence during your stay, and the means to return to your country of origin.

You must have an insurance certificate covering all medical and hospital expenses for which you may be liable for the duration of your stay in France, as well as medical repatriation costs and expenses in the event of death.

Holders of multiple-entry visas must carry a health insurance certificate during every trip.

Having a visa in your passport does not necessarily guarantee that the holder will be authorised to enter the Schengen area. The border police may refuse your entry. If you were granted a long-stay visa, the border police will only ask to see your passport containing the visa. It must have a stamp showing the date of entry into France.

Xem thêm: Hạch bạch huyết là gì ? vai trò, cấu tạo

I run out of time to complete my visa application before my departure, can I ask for a visa when I arrive in France?

No. France authorities don”t issue visa at your arrival.

Unless exempt from having a visa, you must have a visa issued before your arrival in France or within the Schengen area. As a reminder, having a visa in your passport does not necessarily guarantee that the holder will be authorised to enter the Schengen area. The border police may refuse your entry.

I made a mistake in the application form. What can I do?

You must fill out a new form. No need to delete this form or your account. Print the good version of your form and add it to the required documents.

What is the format of the ID photographs I have to provide?

The picture must be recent and conform to reality. The photo should be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. The size of the face should be 32 to 36 mm (70 to 80% of the picture) from chin to forehead (excluding hair).

What is a biometric passport?

A biometric passport is a passport with an electronic chip that contains biometric information that can be used to authenticate the identity of the passport holder. It uses a contactless smart card technology. Passport information is both printed on the passport data page and stored in the chip. The biometric passport contains personal data of the passport holder, digital photo ID and fingerprints.

Information about submitting your visa application Where should I submit my visa application?

You must submit your visa application to the French consulate (or Embassy) or with a certified service provider (differs from country to country) in the country where you legally reside.

However, if you are in another country and you can explain why your application could not be submitted to the consulate in your legal place of residence (unexpected circumstances, etc.), your visa application may be accepted.

Which country is responsible for processing my visa?

The Member State authorised to process and rule on visa applications is the one whose territory constitutes the sole (or main) destination of your journey.

I plan to visit several Schengen countries during my trip: which countries can process my visa application?

When visiting several countries, the competente Member State is the one whose territory constitutes the main destination of your journey in terms of duration. If the main destination can not be determined, the competente Member State is the one the applicant intends to enter first.

I plan to spend six days in France and fifteen in another Schengen area country. Should I submit my visa application to the French Consulate?

In this case, the authorised Member State is the one whose territory constitutes the main destination of the journey in terms of duration.

I plan to travel to France but my flight will arrive in a different country. Where should I apply for my visa?

You must apply for your visa at the French consulate as France constitutes the main destination of your journey in terms of duration even though you are entering the Schengen area via another Member State.

How long does it take to get a visa?

Visa processing times vary depending on the nationality of the applicant, the purpose of the stay and the local visa issuing conditions.

To apply for a short-stay visa, the application must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your planned visit; however, it can not be submitted more than 6 months prior to your planned visit. It is the responsibility of the applicant to take the necessary precautions in terms of respecting deadlines when an appointment system is in place.

Certain types of visa require special checks (e.g. civil status, etc.) or consulting different French authorities, which may extend the processing time.

I have dual/triple nationality. Which passport should I use when applying for my visa?

You must use the passport you intend to travel with. When you fill in the application form, you must indicate your original nationality as well as your current nationality (i.e. that shown on your passport).

I’ve already got a one-year biometric visa. I am planning to apply for a short-stay visa soon. Will the consulate (or service provider) take my fingerprints?

Individuals who have obtained a Schengen visa and have submitted biometric data (fingerprints and photograph) are not required to submit this biometric data again if they possess a photocopy of their previous Schengen visa, if the biometric data was submitted less than 59 months ago.

However, you must submit a passport photograph in your application.

How to enter your biometric visa number on thienmaonline.vn?


The biometric visa number can be in the following formats:

XXX000000000 D000000000


XXX : code of the issuing country D : This is the code for Germany only 000000000 : 9 digit visa number What sort of insurance must I have?

For stays not exceeding 90 days (unless exempt), trips for tourism or business require valid travel insurance covering any possible costs for medical repatriation, and emergency and/or hospital treatment. This is mandatory. This insurance must be valid throughout the Member States’ territory in the Schengen area, which fully apply the provisions of the Schengen accord and for the duration of your stay. It must allow you to access services in the Schengen area.

This insurance must also provide coverage of €30,000 minimum including medical repatriation, and emergency and/or hospital treatment.

I want to apply for 30 visas for students going on a school trip to France. Where should I submit the applications?

If your application is for a school group, we recommend you contact the consulate, which will arrange an appointment for you; you will be told where to submit the applications (e.g. an external service provider or the consulate).

Visa applications for the purposes of a school trip are free of charge.

Xem thêm: Interoperability Là Gì

I have to enter the number of my previous visa. What should I enter?

The visa number is composed of the 3-letter country code (country of issuance), followed by a 9-digit number.

Chuyên mục: Hỏi Đáp